IAH RT Galveston 2/27-3/6

CU64

Any of you used Houston Urban Limo or Action Limo? Flight pushed 2 hrs later and cutting it too close for Galveston Express reservation. Fog and possible icy roads a consideration. Thanks.

Since I'm local no need for transport but for your consideration: Never icy road that time of year; if ever. Fog, yes...today Galveston had 0 visibility.

Do not answer phone; finally got someone; she did not know anything about text message that was left for me with different Tel # left by James at HUL; canned and does not answer number he left. I had a confirm # and Order #.

She was either distracted by texting, or something?????

I was patient for 10 min.

Barbara

i got off the liberty in Galveston from a repo cruise and disembarkation was a mess. There are limited taxis available, and a very long line to wait for one. There are however many buses headed to the airports - the driver will roam through the lines looking for additional passengers. I jumped on one of these. I think I paid either 20 or 40 dollars to take a bus to IAH. Where I then took a hotel shuttle downtown where I was staying. When I left the next day I took a Lyft (Uber competitor) to the airport very inexpensively.

I don't know if Uber or Lyft can pickup at the airports. They can drop off though. But it is a good alternative. Lyft is less expensive btw.