udp vs sdp

smurf1635

The main difference is that the UDP gives you unlimited meals in speciality restaurants. In theory, you could have multiple meals each night on your cruise.

Meanwhile, the SDP is for a specific number of meals. You can buy it for any number of meals from three to the number of nights your cruise has. If offered as a perk when booking it is for a stated number of meals (ie 4 meals on a 7 night cruise).

I believe there may be some other differences with regard to the additional costs for eating in some restaurants, or dinner shows, but they are more to do with what the specific terms were at the time of purchase.

Edited by KeithJenner

The main difference is that the UDP gives you unlimited meals in speciality restaurants. In theory, you could have multiple meals each night on your cruise.

Meanwhile, the SDP is for a specific number of meals. You can buy it for any number of meals from three to the number of nights your cruise has. If offered as a perk when booking it is for a stated number of meals (ie 4 meals on a 7 night cruise).

I believe there may be some other differences with regard to the additional costs for eating in some restaurants, or dinner shows, but they are more to do with what the specific terms were at the time of purchase.

Thank you. I'm pretty sure on my Getaway cruise last month, my sign and sail card was labled "udp4", I knew I was getting just 4 visits to specilaty dining. I didnt realize (at some point in time) NCL offered something unlimited.