Port Canaveral portside baggage check after disembarking

TnTom

I will be sailing on the NCL Spirit at the end of this month (2/2016), and it is the first time I have sailed from Port Canaveral, and my first time on NCL.

On past cruises, I had the opportunity to check my bags all the way to my home airport. In some cases, you don't see your bags again after you place them outside your door on the last night. In other cases, there was a station setup where you checked them as soon as you picked them up after disembarkation. Either way, it was really great... especially when travelling through a busy airport (like FLL) on a busy day (like Saturday). There is a fee involved (usually around $20), but it is well worth it.

I have read where some other lines that use Port Canaveral, Carnival for instance, offer some form of this service, but I don't find anything for NCL.

Has anyone had experience with this service from Port Canaveral? If so, did NCL offer it? If not, does anyone have the name of a company that services Port Canaveral (for instance, in FLL it was Bags to Go)? I will contact them directly.

Any information that can be provided will be greatly appreciated!

Yeah Bags to Go is the one in Ft Lauderdale. This is something Port Canaveral has been lacking unfortunately. I know goportcanaveral offers return use to their packages and you can check your bags back at the hotel after cruising but...ive never needed it before, too pooped for anymore excursions or sightseeing.