MSC Lirica 42 Nights March 21st

Not Rod Stewart

Good Day all.

We are departing Genoa 21st March for Shanghai onboard the MSC Lirica and would like to talk to others who are also passengers. We seem to be the only ones on the Roll Call and have looked for other forums or Roll Calls for the Lirica and cannot find them. (we know the ship exists as we have seen pictures and reviews of it!). If anyone can advise as we are first time cruisers and it would be good to chew the fat with others who are going too.

We are on FB and all the other Social Media sites and can furnish our email address if interested. Thanks.

The ship certainly exist, sailed on her a few times myself.

Suspect you're not going to have much with roll calls, as they tend to be quiet to non existent on non US sailings. With this being a really long cruise, probably even less chance of getting people on here.

I do envy you, sounds a great itinerary but not one I could do until after I retire. Anything over 3 weeks is difficult to persuade my boss to let me have the time off. 4 weeks almost impossible!

If you have any MSC or Lirica questions, I'd be happy to help. My repo on her was a bit shorter at 17 nights!

AmoMondo. Thanks for That, Sailing on your Birthday by the looks of it. Looked at (Nosy Parker) your Stats and you do certainly like your Cruising! If you have time.... On the Lirica, we have Drinks (Alcoholic) with meals and a Laundry Package thrown in which is great. will be looking at purchasing some beer chits and they have 14 beers + water and the beer is draught 40cl. they also have 14 bottled beers too, whats the best/economical (don't need the water!). Also, is there irons/ironing boards on board? and whats on the TV in the room if you fancy an early night? I am on oh double seven one nine eight nine oh seven one eight if you call I will call you back. be nice to chat.