Allure specialty dinning/restaurants

aat

150 central park and Chefs table. Giovannis is nice too for what you get. Living in Florida I get the best sushi, Izumi is meh unless you get the hot stone and only because it's different. I personally dont care for hibachi. Tapas at vintages is a great lunch. I have found chops to be mediocre, Apps are the best part. Samba was hit or miss but great fun. Havent tried Sabor, I hear its good. Last time i was on Allure it was Ritas Cantina. Jonny Rockets is Ok but I can get that at home as well.

!50 and Chefs Table are the only true culinary experiences on the ship imho!

We just did Samba last night on the Allure and we definitely would not recommend it. Dry meat and not a quality meat. It probably isn't fair comparing this place to similar land based restaurants, but I am and it was lacking. In fact, one cut of meat was comparable to what you would find in the windjammer. Just very disappointed with the quality.

Went to savor for lunch a few days ago and that was pretty good. Nice amount of food for the price.