New website

paradise825

I tried to book excursions last night for 4 people in 2 linked cabins. The website seemed to know what it was doing but the rejected payment (Carnival gift cards) for 2 of the people and booked for the other 2. At least it credited the other 2 back. But then I couldn't book for just the 2 because it kept adding the other 2 back in on the payment screen wanted to charge for all 4 even though the screen clearly marked the first 2 as paid. Finally had to call the 800 number to get the last 2 book.

Oh, and BTW I paid with the gift card that was rejected in the first place.

Edited by Miller_KC

I had trouble logging in to my account on Sunday. Called their support group and it was decided that it was my browser. Took care of that. Tried to make a payment later in the day and it kept rejecting my payment. At one point the message said my card was invalid. Also gave some strange message about flights! Finally called and gave payment over the phone. The rep also got the message about flights and she didn't understand it either.

Absolutely no problems, here. Found all of the 2017 cruises with 2 clicks. I love the website!

People may need to purge their cookies and think about changing their browser. I know Safari is having all kinds of problems right now as are some people using Apple products.

I am using a PC, use Chrome as my browser and I can find all the cruises I want in a matter of 2 or 3 clicks.

• 3 weeks later...