Priceline FLL Downtown 2.5*...Is it Amerisuites?

kathlynw

Has anyone booked a downtown Ft. Lauderdale 2.5 star property through Priceline lately? If so, what property did you get? I've heard that it is Amerisuites on 17th Street. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you want AmeriSuites and don't want to take chances with Priceline, try Valuetrips. They just put their 2006 rates up and they're quite good considering what other hotels are going for in the area. Many people have been having trouble getting anything on many dates this winter/spring in Fort Lauderdale.

http://www.valuetrips.com/AMS/FL/F17.htm

Thank you all for your help. I had been waiting A LONG TIME for Valuetrips.com to post their 2006 rates. Unfortunately they blacked out my date of February 11. Biddingfortravel.com lists the 2.5* property as Amerisuites but there have been no winning bids posted in the past few months. But I will keep checking them and this post for any other info that might come up! Thanks again!

If you want AmeriSuites and don't want to take chances with Priceline, try Valuetrips. They just put their 2006 rates up and they're quite good considering what other hotels are going for in the area. Many people have been having trouble getting anything on many dates this winter/spring in Fort Lauderdale.

http://www.valuetrips.com/AMS/FL/F17.htm

TrentS,

Thanks for the tip about valuetrips. I am staying pre-cruise on Feb 24, 2006. It sure has been looking bleak for Priceline in 2006. The valuetrips price of $99 doesn’t look too bad. I put my reservation in today and it can take up to two days to get a confirmation. I hope it comes through.

Thanks for all of the help you and others are always giving! CC is a great site and has wonderful people responding.

Gordon

Archived