Sailin on Vision in 2 days! ?'s

shorti503

My husband, my two boys and myself are sailing on Saturday on Vision of the Seas. It is the 7 night Western Carribean stopping at Roatan, Honduras; Belize City, Belize; Costa Maya, Mexico; and Cozumel, Mexico.

Is there anything anyone would like me to look into while on board and report back? Just let me know!

My husband, my two boys and myself are sailing on Saturday on Vision of the Seas. It is the 7 night Western Carribean stopping at Roatan, Honduras; Belize City, Belize; Costa Maya, Mexico; and Cozumel, Mexico.

Is there anything anyone would like me to look into while on board and report back? Just let me know!

Did this itinerary on Vision for New Years and loved it!

Any and all information you can give would be helpful, including cruise compasses if it's not too much trouble. My wife and I will be on the Vision for the same itinerary starting March 5th, 2016.

We have been on 3 previous cruises, all of them were on Freedom-class vessels, so I'm hoping the Vision won't seem too small.

Thanks in advance for anything you can provide.

... We have been on 3 previous cruises, all of them were on Freedom-class vessels, so I'm hoping the Vision won't seem too small....

We've lately spent 25 days on Vision, with another week coming up. I suspect the experience on Vision will open your eyes to the advantages of smaller ships.