Who has used Spain Day or Top Day Tours for Tenerife specifically?

bellasorella

Hi all...

Just read numerous very positive reviews for this company -- very reassuring. However, on our upcoming TA, sadly the only Spain port we need a small excursion is Tenerife. I saw on their website that they do, indeed, conduct tours in Tenerife, but they quoted me a fee 50% higher than on their site. We will be a group of 6 or 8, and if they start with a large bus but break it down into smaller vans anyway, seems we do not need to arrange the more expensive individual group? And since there was not much comment on their tours in this port that I could find, I would very much appreciate anything you could share.

We were in Tenerife for the first time this past year, and just got a cab driver to take us around the city and a few closer vantage points, but we really want to get to Mt Teide this time. Also, La Laguna seems worthwhile too -- can we do both?

This has been a great port board, and I really value the experiences you have all been willing to share. Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...

We were in Tenerife, last October and used Spain Day Tours. We went to Mt. Teide and La Laguna. We had a great day and great tour guide her name was Elizabeth. It was very enjoyable and Elizabeth was well informed and attentive to our needs, hard to do when there is 18 people. Didn't have any problem with the price.

• 2 months later...

We were recently on a Celebrity Reflection TA and used them for all ports in Spain including Tenerife. All were excellent tours and they got us back to the ship in plenty of time before sail away. Worked with Emilia Geronimo via EMAIL and all was setup great!

I will definitely use them again.