cabo golf

vavip

A friend has asked me about golf courses in Cabo when she goes in December. We will not golf there on our cruise next week but I wondered if there is a course recommended for her and her DH to do so.

You will find that there are no golf courses in Cabo San Lucas proper.

Most of the courses are in the hotel zone on the Sea of Cortez side heading up to San Jose del Cabo starting approximately 12-15 kms/7-10miles north from d'twn Cabo San Lucas all the way up to San Jose del Cabo.

I'd suggest that they might wish to "Google" it and research costs/round etc. Some courses you cannot get onto (eg. the timeshare resorts) unless you are an owner with playing privileges.

San Jose del Cabo has many beautiful courses, as the tip of the Baja is quickly becoming a golf holiday destination with numerous custom designed courses. Fair warning...this is not cheap golf country.

FORE!!!...Have a great round regardless where you golf and marvel in the target golf challenge.

Ciao for now!!!

Archived