Table Assignment for the Dream

Bamagirl_gina

We will be sailing in two weeks (Feb 21st) on the Dream. We have a group of 16 but we all booked separately I want to request that we have two 8-tops for dinner. Is there an email address I can write to in order to request rather than waiting until we board?

We will be sailing in two weeks (Feb 21st) on the Dream. We have a group of 16 but we all booked separately I want to request that we have two 8-tops for dinner. Is there an email address I can write to in order to request rather than waiting until we board?

First you will want to make sure your bookings are all linked. To do that just call Carnival or your travel agent, but you will need to have everyone's booking numbers. Then you can email the Maitre D, and I think for the dream it is demaitred@carnival.com.

Interested to know the answer for this, there are 11 of us. 6 adults, 5 children. We are on the same cruise as you Bama!

YAH- Welcome aboard! We've been booked for almost a year so we are definitely read to go! We started with just me and my DH (his birthday celebration on the 21st) but it grew from there, lol..I sent the email off this morning requesting how we would like the group tables set up (two 8-tops with specific assignments). I will let you know if/when I hear back. I think they have 10-tops which might work for you, depending on the ages/sizes of the children.

First you will want to make sure your bookings are all linked. To do that just call Carnival or your travel agent' date=' but you will need to have everyone's booking numbers. Then you can email the Maitre D, and I think for the dream it is [email']demaitred@carnival.com[/email].

Just verifying the email is de....not dr.... correct?

• 4 weeks later...
YAH- Welcome aboard! We've been booked for almost a year so we are definitely read to go! We started with just me and my DH (his birthday celebration on the 21st) but it grew from there, lol..I sent the email off this morning requesting how we would like the group tables set up (two 8-tops with specific assignments). I will let you know if/when I hear back. I think they have 10-tops which might work for you, depending on the ages/sizes of the children.

Did you call Carnival or your TA linking all your bookings together? Need their booking numbers to do so.

Edited by SadieN

If you have the late seating will you miss the show? Or are they scheduled to accommodate?

They have an early show and a late show most nights. On the night of the Legends show, they only have one show, I believe it is at 10pm.

If you have the late seating will you miss the show? Or are they scheduled to accommodate?

Depends on the ship apparently. Few weeks ago we had late seating on the Valor. Dinner started at 8 15 and welcome aboard and legends and marriage game all started at 9 30.

Asked the CD about this and she said this is the times given to her for these shows from Miami.