Liberty of the Seas Superior Oceanview Balcony Locations for 2 Adults and 2 kids

Hi,

I'm looking into a few Superior Oceanview Balcony room locations and have a few questions. I'm considering staterooms on 6th deck rooms 6650, 6350, and then some cabins on the far back on the starboard side 10th deck 1388, 1390, 1392. We would probably use the pool a lot, kids club, coffee, and I like to check out the photos and promenade area. So I can't really decide on pros and cons of either locations other than noise/views/privacy/and close to stairs or elevators (I like being close).

The 6th deck staterooms are near the bump out. Has anyone had a room near the bump out, but not on it, that can comment on if the view is blocked to the side much? Also does it lack privacy at all because of the bump out balconies? I noticed the deck below there are lifeboats, which is fine because they are tucked in. Then there's some sort of a walkout on either a deck or two below? What is that? I saw it on the profile of the ship pictures (I've never been on the Liberty). Does this limit privacy as in can they see up to the 6th deck balconies, or is it fun to see down to this?

Staterooms on the 10th 1388, 90, 92: How are those?

Any other recommendations for a party of 4 in the Superior Balcony Stateooms?

We were on 6, aft STBD, about 6 rooms forward of the back of the ship. We liked 6 because it was just above dining and not far to shopping and the promenade. I don't remember the view fwd being blocked by the hump, or any sort of privacy issue.

We tend to use the stairs vice elevators and 6 is a good compromise.