Fantasy Dry Dock

pma29223

• 1 month later...

Here is a video of the upgrades being done:

Here is a list of the upgrades straight from John Heald's Post on Facebook:

"Prior to its deployment to Mobile, the 2,056-passenger Carnival Fantasy will undergo a multi-million-dollar refurbishment that will add several elements of the cruise line’s popular Fun Ship 2.0 product enhancement program, including Guy’s Burger Joint, developed in tandem with Food Network star Guy Fieri, two poolside watering holes, the RedFrog Rum Bar and BlueIguana Tequila Bar, and the BlueIguana Cantina Mexican-themed eatery."

And here is a lady who just got off, with a review that is currently on-going:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2330963

In her review and the video, everything looks awesome. We are going on Fantasy next year and I can't wait. I think it looks like a wonderful ship.

HTH

Here is a video of the upgrades being done:

Here is a list of the upgrades straight from John Heald's Post on Facebook:

"Prior to its deployment to Mobile, the 2,056-passenger Carnival Fantasy will undergo a multi-million-dollar refurbishment that will add several elements of the cruise line’s popular Fun Ship 2.0 product enhancement program, including Guy’s Burger Joint, developed in tandem with Food Network star Guy Fieri, two poolside watering holes, the RedFrog Rum Bar and BlueIguana Tequila Bar, and the BlueIguana Cantina Mexican-themed eatery."

And here is a lady who just got off, with a review that is currently on-going:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2330963

In her review and the video, everything looks awesome. We are going on Fantasy next year and I can't wait. I think it looks like a wonderful ship.

HTH

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

I enjoyed the Fantasy prior to the upgrades, so I imagine I'd love it now! Was the ship small, yes, was serenity lacking a pool a bummer, yes. But overall the ship had everything one could need and was very easy to navigate.

• 2 weeks later...

And now she's going to be my home for my 8th cruise! I loved her then; sure I'll love her now. I especially liked the smallness as it is so much easier to navigate---that will be really good since I now have bad knees and difficulty walking.

Oh, if Fantasy will be for your 1st cruise, I promise you will not think this ship is small at all when you arrive at port!!! You will about have a conniption over how BIG she looks!

Hurry up December; I need to smell that salt air and see that deep sapphire blue of the Gulf of Mexico.