navigator of the seas

rngrblu9

hi everyone! i really need some help from all of u! we cruised royal twice prior to having kids...since then we have only cruised disney about 15 times or so. we r thinking of giving royal another try basically because of cost. please tell me your experiences on board navigator of the seas with your kids whether positive or negative. we r looking specifically at this ship because of the itinerary in feb 2017. my kids will be ages 10 & 7 when we sail. any help with cabins, activities & kids clubs would be greatly appreciated. thank u all!!!

A very nice ship with plenty of activities to keep the kids busy and happy. Recently updated in dry dock. The kids will enjoy the Adventure Ocean program. There is a parade on the Royal Promenade, a rock climbing wall, and I believe Navigator added a Flowrider as well. Ice skating rink with a show.

Room choice is subjective. There are options to consider as to if your all sharing the same room, adjoining rooms, etc.

A very nice ship with plenty of activities to keep the kids busy and happy. Recently updated in dry dock. The kids will enjoy the Adventure Ocean program. There is a parade on the Royal Promenade, a rock climbing wall, and I believe Navigator added a Flowrider as well. Ice skating rink with a show.

Room choice is subjective. There are options to consider as to if your all sharing the same room, adjoining rooms, etc.

thank u

Because of cost, our family had to do the exact same thing when my kids were the same ages as yours. Obviously, there is no comparing to Disney, but I have to say we loved Royal Caribbean (Freedom of the Seas) just as much. Sometimes doing something different is very exciting. Also, going on Royal Caribbean allowed us to get 2 connecting cabins which gave everyone more room to breath. Everyone is different, but I say try it, you may be pleasantly surprised like we were.

Because of cost, our family had to do the exact same thing when my kids were the same ages as yours. Obviously, there is no comparing to Disney, but I have to say we loved Royal Caribbean (Freedom of the Seas) just as much. Sometimes doing something different is very exciting. Also, going on Royal Caribbean allowed us to get 2 connecting cabins which gave everyone more room to breath. Everyone is different, but I say try it, you may be pleasantly surprised like we were.

thank u