Pride shuttle to LAX ???

Jdleong

Have you just gotten on a shuttle without a reservation??? If so which one and how much??? Are there lots of shuttles and what time did you get on the shuttle????

Along with the Carnival shuttle, there are shuttles from PrimeTime and SuperShuttle. Latter two will cost $15-20 p/p. They run 24/7. You'll probably wait, at most, 30 minutes for one to LAX/Long Beach. Probably less.

Outside each terminal's "luggage" area is a spot to get them.

Along with the Carnival shuttle, there are shuttles from PrimeTime and SuperShuttle. Latter two will cost $15-20 p/p. They run 24/7. You'll probably wait, at most, 30 minutes for one to LAX/Long Beach. Probably less.

Outside each terminal's "luggage" area is a spot to get them.

I recommend using either SuperShuttle or PrimeTime rather than Carnival's shuttle. We had a bad experience w/Carnival shuttle (NOT Carnival's fault) and ended up waiting at the airport for hours. Meantime, we were watching dozens of SuperShuttle and taxis go by and wishing we were on one! Carnival shuttle is a bus, so you have to wait until it is full before they will leave. You will probably get to the ship much faster on a non-Carnival shuttle.

I am planning to take PrimeTime shuttle, but I don't know if they will let me take an earlier van then the one I have a sreservation for, or should I not make a reservation, and just try my luck? This is for going back home...port to LAX

Jan

Be sure too look over the van carefully before you get on a Prime Time Shuttle. They have been cited for muliple safety violations by the California Highway Patrol, including such items as bald tires. They also were banned from all the local airports for not having insurance. Super shuttle has had no such problems or if you're looking for reserved transportation, try www.karmel.com (they don't go to the airport unless you have reservation.)

We took SuperShuttle, off the Pride yesterday and they didn't seem short on shuttles. If you're not sure, go to the Super Shuttle website and pre-book. That's what we did, then walked over to the stand and told them we were there and waited about 15 minutes. There is also a gentleman that is standing at a podium with the names and info on shuttles as well if you don't want to pre-book.

Have a great cruise!! We had a great time on the Pride!

thanks for the info, I have enjoyed your posts in Roll Call , I know how you feel. Yesterday I reserved my van for the way home, and they told me I could change my time, if I needed. What time did you get you shuttle? and what time was your flight?

Jan

We also took the Supershuttle to and from LAX and was on the Pride with Dory (hey girl).

We had reservations the first time down but it didn't matter as they just took your name and put you on the next shuttle leaving (only difference being we didn't have to pay as we did it earlier) and just got off the ship and walked over to the shuttle line got on a shuttle and was off to the airport.

We have an 11:00 a.m. flight out of LAX and made it there and through the long security lines as was at the gate an hour before take off.

• 3 weeks later...

I had no problem getting a shuttle back to LAX..I was early off the ship and they got me on the first available shuttle, and was at LAX by 11:30 am. Just had to wait till 4 for the flight.. It was fine, and I would recommend them to anyone...no hassels or problems..The guy from Super Shuttle was a bit agressive about filling his van..but since I had pre paid he was gone in a flash

Jan

Archived