iconcierge

Sparkygirl

We used it last week and for $7.50/device found it to be good value and well used. It was a great way for us all to stay connected on board, we were travelling with two families and 4 teens. The service was spotty at times but being able to text and talk to others with the App as well as calling anywhere on the ship, to rooms and reservations, was a great feature. It worked just with wifi but again did not always work but overall it was good.

What services are free and what ones do you pay for?? Is the charge per day or for the whole trip? Thank you

Wow stage what a beautiful husky you have! When I was on the epic the free services were to check your folio or make reservations. Pay features let you text and call others on the app.

What services are free and what ones do you pay for?? Is the charge per day or for the whole trip? Thank you

I did a write up on iConcierge App here from the NCL Star. I also used it on the Getaway Jan 2015. I don't know if it was our phones (iphone 4s) or the wifi on the Getaway, but on-board calling/texting portion (which is what you pay for) didn't work well at all. We have iPhone 6s when we just did the NCL Star, but didn't try the call/text feature. We just used it for Account Review, What's Going On, and some of the other information only stuff.

We just used it on the Escape last week and for the most part it worked great. There were occasional times I had to restart the app to text, but overall it worked great and was worth it considering the size of that ship.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk