Miracle - which dock in Cozumel

stacieps

Just got home moments ago. We docked Friday at the other dock, can't remember the name. I have no idea how they decide which one, but it is a short cab ride from one to the other, a little too far to walk. Maybe it depends on how many ships are in. There were 4 Friday.

Yep. We had the whole thing to ourselves. Really nice shopping area. Still was only $13. to Paradise Beach in a cab. Lots of Valor passengers were at our port and Senor Frogs was crazy!!!

One of these days I'll actually see that dock, LOL... we always dock at PM... then again, that is a pretty good shopping area too, and I don't know what I would do if I didn't have Fat Tuesday's to spend the last few hours at!! Always a good place to go to after CNC, and you can hear the horn blowing :D And yet still some miss the ship! LOL!

Senor Frogs and Carlos and Charlies are a short run when you hear the horn. :) We almost lost a couple that were 30 minutes late for boarding and we got to do the heckle at the rail thing. Soooo funny. The guy was running off and leaving the chick. Also, in Cayman we DID begin to sail, then stopped andsure enough here comes a tender with 2 people. When they say they will leave you, BELIEVE IT!!!!

Archived