RSVP Feb 5-12, 2017 on the Koningsdam

Boytjie

We booked Villa Venice (Part of the Worthington Complex) today. We will be there in between the Atlantis and RSVP cruises Jan 29 to Feb 5th. :D

We are staying at the Worthington Complex also (in the Alcazar part) the three days before the RSVP cruise. See you in the hot tub!:)

Edited by monumax

We are staying at the Worthington Complex also (in the Alcazar part) the three days before the RSVP cruise. See you in the hot tub!:)

Villa Venice and Alcazar are side by side. I'm an early riser and will be eating breakfast by the pool daily!

The Worthington will probably have an RSVP Sailaway event with free cocktails! :D

Villa Venice and Alcazar are side by side. I'm an early riser and will be eating breakfast by the pool daily!

The Worthington will probably have an RSVP Sailaway event with free cocktails! :D

Yes, we stayed at the Villa Venice one year before it joined the Worthington complex. Now we will have stayed at all three parts.

Yes, we stayed at the Villa Venice one year before it joined the Worthington complex. Now we will have stayed at all three parts.

I received an email this weekend as a past guest on file. Coconut Cove's previous owner (David) has purchased and is opening a new Guesthouse called The Big Coconut. :D It will be another pre/post cruise hotel option for sure! The complex he purchased was previously known as "By Eddy" It looks nice in the pictures. Hopefully it will still be geared towards the Bear crowd!

I received an email this weekend as a past guest on file. Coconut Cove's previous owner (David) has purchased and is opening a new Guesthouse called The Big Coconut. :D It will be another pre/post cruise hotel option for sure! The complex he purchased was previously known as "By Eddy" It looks nice in the pictures. Hopefully it will still be geared towards the Bear crowd!

This does look it will be a nice property. It will be interesting to see what David does with it. We've been at the Worthington post cruise for a couple years now but will be switching over to Cabanas post-cruise this time around.

• 2 months later...

Payment comes out on Monday!

Looking forward to seeing the planned parties and booking excursions.

It looks like in addition to the sofa packages they are going to let us book wine packages which I don't think I've seen with Atlantis.

3 more months boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

Sunday, February 5

RSVP’s Welcome Blitz! – Lido Pool, 10:30pm

Hail, Mary! With tonight’s Super Bowl winding down, the Lido Pool becomes THE place to be to find Tight Ends, Wide Receivers, or, if you’d prefer…to Go For Two! Just don’t Fumble as you race to the End Zone to meet fellow cruisers looking for that Touchdown!

Monday, February 6

Key Party – Lido Pool, 10:30pm

It’s time for our traditional underwear party…this time with a twist! Inspired by our sail away from the Florida Keys, we’ll provide you with colored keys to unlock the doors to those who are single, coupled, or somewhere in between. If stripping down to your skivvies isn’t your thing, voyeurs are certainly most welcome.

Tuesday, February 7

The Royal T – Lido Pool, 4pm

In tribute to our regal home (after all, Koning means “king” in Dutch), we celebrate pop, rock, and soul royalty! From Beyoncé and Christina to Tina and Pink, it’s all vocals all T-Dance long!

Totally Tubular 80s Party – Lido Pool, 10:30pm

Dust off those leg warmers and tease up that hair as the most totally tubular video 80s party like EVER hits the high seas!

Wednesday, February 8

“I’m. Coming. Out.” T – Lido Pool, 4pm

No songs stick with us quite like the anthems of our youth. Now, DJ Robbie Leslie plays your all-time favorite coming out anthems from the 70s, 80s, 90s, and beyond!

RSVP Costume Contest & Party - Be Someone…Else

Lido Pool, 10pm – Contest, 11pm – Party

Whether you’re participating or just watching the show, you’ll see why this night is always among the most fun of the week. Let your imaginations run wild as we ask ourselves, “Who? What? When? Where? (Else) Can we be?!?” The most creative costume wins a $1000 credit toward a future RSVP cruise. Second place is a $500 future cruise credit and third place a $250 future cruise credit.

Thursday, February 9

Noir – Lido Pool, 10:30pm

Whether it’s leather, lace, or something with a bit more bite, let this night inspire your dark side.

Friday, February 10

YouCreate Party – Lido Pool, 10:30pm

Our most popular tradition hits new heights as tonight’s Full Moon sets the perfect stage for our biggest party of the week. Theme ideas can be submitted through Sunday, November 27 using the link below. Once all submissions have been reviewed, we’ll narrow down the ideas to a Top Five, with all cruisers voting on a final winning theme in December. We’ll announce the winning theme just after the New Year!

Saturday, February 11

Kinky Kiki – Lido Pool, 4pm

Our week on Koninsgdam comes to a crimson close with our Color T-Dance and a chance to get Kinky in RED! “Everybody Say Yeah” as Broadway’s and Pop’s greatest hits get turned upside down to an unmistakably new beat by VJ Tony Built!

Friday, February 10

YouCreate Party – Lido Pool, 10:30pm

Our most popular tradition hits new heights as tonight’s Full Moon sets the perfect stage for our biggest party of the week. Theme ideas can be submitted through Sunday, November 27 using the link below. Once all submissions have been reviewed, we’ll narrow down the ideas to a Top Five, with all cruisers voting on a final winning theme in December. We’ll announce the winning theme just after the New Year!

But Chlöe! Where does one vote for the YouCreate party themes?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Tricky Dickie! Glad to see you're going. It's Sean groom th Atlantis Bears group (from Toronto with husband Jeff). This is my first RSVP so we'll see how it compares.

We're staying in the Worthington complex too. Can't remember which building.

Edited by patrick401ca
omission

Hey Tricky Dickie! Glad to see you're going. It's Sean groom th Atlantis Bears group (from Toronto with husband Jeff). This is my first RSVP so we'll see how it compares.

We're staying in the Worthington complex too. Can't remember which building.

Good to know! Are you on Allure as well? Are you in the Bears Group for this RSVP cruise? Trying to figure out which Sean you are! :D

Cheers! :D

Can anyone direct me where I might find someone looking to sell their tickets for this cruise? My partner and I would really like to go on it.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Just call RSVP and ask. They will contact you if anybody cancels. this is how we got on. Of course you'll just have to take whatever room you can get. We managed to get a balcony. Good luck!

Here is an available cabin listed on another site:

Friends -- due to the illness of my father, it appears that we will have to forgo this trip. We are selling our rights to cabin 4061(verandah, view obstructed) for list price plus change fee ($3690 total for two). PM me or send me an email note (jeffhops@yahoo.com) if interested.

• 3 weeks later...

I forgot about this site.

The Diamond-Rings (Herb & John) are on board again!!!!

We booked while on the Nieuw Amsterdam in February.

I noticed some people are still looking to book. Go to the RSVP private Facebook page for this cruise. Some people are cancelling and selling their cabin plus one of the gay travel agents has had some cancellations too.

HI all,

My husband and I are on this cruise in a Verandah but it only holds 2. We are thinking about bringing a 3rd... but the problem is we won't know until that last minute 2 week deadline.

With that said... here is what I am hoping I can do and wanted to see if anyone heard of anyone else doing this OR will this cause problems...

My best case scenario...is a few days before the deadline find out if anyone in a room can add a 3rd person for me in name only. I pay all the monies but our friend stays in our room.

Will the cabin steward freak out? we would all share that one bed. hehehe. I will bring a twin blowup i can stow under the bed so the steward doesn't freak if necessary... IS THIS OK? Or will they actually force him out?

OR - obviously we get lucky and there are rooms to buy and we just switch over to another room. Our current room is in a highly desirable class and location from what I have been told.

Finally - We did not get the gay costume Gene... and we desperately want to dress up. we have no one here in our area to help us. What are the chances we send our measurements to someone here and pay them to hook us up for some of the nights? It is a leap of faith but we've met only nice people here so it is worth taking the chance....

Thanks for reading.

Ken

HI all,

My husband and I are on this cruise in a Verandah but it only holds 2. We are thinking about bringing a 3rd... but the problem is we won't know until that last minute 2 week deadline.

With that said... here is what I am hoping I can do and wanted to see if anyone heard of anyone else doing this OR will this cause problems...

My best case scenario...is a few days before the deadline find out if anyone in a room can add a 3rd person for me in name only. I pay all the monies but our friend stays in our room.

Will the cabin steward freak out? we would all share that one bed. hehehe. I will bring a twin blowup i can stow under the bed so the steward doesn't freak if necessary... IS THIS OK? Or will they actually force him out?

OR - obviously we get lucky and there are rooms to buy and we just switch over to another room. Our current room is in a highly desirable class and location from what I have been told.

Finally - We did not get the gay costume Gene... and we desperately want to dress up. we have no one here in our area to help us. What are the chances we send our measurements to someone here and pay them to hook us up for some of the nights? It is a leap of faith but we've met only nice people here so it is worth taking the chance....

Thanks for reading.

Ken

Ken, I am fairly sure you cannot do what you propose. All travelers must register and provide their passports, which are checked before they board. So your friend cannot just board the ship unless he is already registered before the deadline and he cannot impersonate to be someone else. I am certainly glad for the security, and I would hope you would too. It's best if your friend makes the decision before the deadline and commit to coming.

Ken, I am fairly sure you cannot do what you propose. All travelers must register and provide their passports, which are checked before they board. So your friend cannot just board the ship unless he is already registered before the deadline and he cannot impersonate to be someone else. I am certainly glad for the security, and I would hope you would too. It's best if your friend makes the decision before the deadline and commit to coming.

I hope you are kidding. Lol. I've been cruising since 2010. Of course we would pay. The deadline I mentioined in my post is 2 weeks before the cruise. We would pay and register him in someone's room. There is no impersonation. I have no clue where you got that.

My question is can he sleep in our room and not use his room. I figured we are not the first threesome to want to share a room if we can't find a cabin that holds three to begin with.

I hope you are kidding. Lol. I've been cruising since 2010. Of course we would pay. The deadline I mentioined in my post is 2 weeks before the cruise. We would pay and register him in someone's room. There is no impersonation. I have no clue where you got that.

My question is can he sleep in our room and not use his room. I figured we are not the first threesome to want to share a room if we can't find a cabin that holds three to begin with.

Nobody checks to see who sleeps where and I doubt the cabin steward will freak out - after all else they will see on the cruise.

Can your cabin accommodate 3 people? Not all can.

If in time you find you have a third going along, call RSVP and explain. They may be able to arrange a cabin switch.

Nobody checks to see who sleeps where and I doubt the cabin steward will freak out - after all else they will see on the cruise.

Can your cabin accommodate 3 people? Not all can.

If in time you find you have a third going along, call RSVP and explain. They may be able to arrange a cabin switch.

Ours can not. They do have some cabins left but we can't switch til we know he has that week. I figured we would bring a twin blowup if it got too crowded in the queen. But yeah we will switch if we find out in time. Thanks for the info. I was hoping no one would care. I figure there will be solo cruisers who will gladly let us officially register him in their room. They get money back and still have the room as a solo.

Edited by ken987