NCL Epic hotel/transfer package Rome

Johnny Bananas

We are going on Epic out of Rome in April .

We are set up with the flight-transfer-hotel-transfer package. (against my better judgement)

I have tried in vain to find out more info but a search here and on the Italy ports of call board plus calling NCL customer service have yielded little helpful info.

Are there multiple time choices for leaving the hotel for the port and how would one find those times? NCL says I'll find out the morning we check out of the hotel.... I'd like to book a 3 hr morning tour around Rome before we board.

Anyone done this and have an idea about the shuttle times?

Thanks

I'm not sure how you can find out but I would just mention that it can take over 2 hours from Rome to the port. We booked a full day tour from the ship once and ended up with about 3 hours in Rome. The rest of the day was spent in the bus. I can't imagine that you will be given a choice of transfer time. I hope you find the information you are looking for.

We did the same thing in May 2015. We were given a flyer when we checked into the hotel telling us what time to be in the lobby with our luggage. Only one time but it worked fine. My only complaint was I didn't feel like we were welcomed aboard the same as if everyone got on the ship the same day. We used romain limo for tours before the cruise and they were great. Enjoy your trip!