Alesund - Need private tour of Path of Trolls

chives

I am part of a group of 10 adults who want to take the Path of Trolls when we are in Alesund in July. I've looked through the various threads and most people seem to be renting a car. We do not want to do that and would prefer a private tour. I have emailed Moereguide about a tour and have not received a response. Does anyone know of other tour companies I could contact about the path of trolls tour?

• 4 weeks later...

We used Moereguide last June and they were great. Our meet group managed to fill the whole bus. How long has it been since you emailed them? We did have issues getting quick responses. We figured they were probably minimally staffed (or not at all) in the winter. I know here in some of the small mountain towns shops will close for the whole winter. That may be what's going on there. Maybe just emailing again? Good luck!

Thank you! I wish they had an out of office or closed for winter notice!

I emailed them back in January, again in February and just did again today. Lol. They are going to be like this crazy lady has e-mailed us 5 times!

I will keep trying, I would sure like to have a smaller group than what DCL puts together!

Thank you!

I did finally hear back from them and they have offered a 15 person minivan with guide for 8 hours. We are going to book that tour but I haven't received a confirmation. I emailed to accept back on 2/25. I sent another email asking for confirmation today. Hopefully the silence is just due to the Winter season.

Chives, can I ask how much? I have no idea what the cost is and that is what most people are wanting to know before signing up. Sigh. I have still heard nothing. :( I will keep trying. Anyone think 1 e-mail a week is too much?

I emailed them yesterday afternoon to confirm and heard back from them this morning. The email that I have been using is post@moereguide.com but there is another email listed on their responses that you may want to try. It is Christine@moereguide.com The price quote for us was Nok 12.500 total and then you divide by however many people you have in your group to get a per person rate.

Good Luck.

I am part of a group of 10 adults who want to take the Path of Trolls when we are in Alesund in July. I've looked through the various threads and most people seem to be renting a car. We do not want to do that and would prefer a private tour. I have emailed Moereguide about a tour and have not received a response. Does anyone know of other tour companies I could contact about the path of trolls tour?

W are a group of 5 and as well are waiting for a reply from Moerguide... looking for others to join our group or willing to join another group...we are Zuiderdam and arrive in Alesund July 19th

We may be interested. I am just starting more in-depth research and love the idea of seeing the Troll Path and not driving so my husband can enjoy it as well. I hope to spend more time this weekend and will get back to you, if you still need more to the group. (We are just 2.)

We may be interested. I am just starting more in-depth research and love the idea of seeing the Troll Path and not driving so my husband can enjoy it as well. I hope to spend more time this weekend and will get back to you, if you still need more to the group. (We are just 2.)

Awesome thank you (?) I am still awaiting a reply from the company...apparently they are in their "off season" therefore not responding....hope they get back to work soon...lol.keep you posted...will love to have you join our group ...the tour looks very interesting...

Wiesia