Port of Miami - Global Entry

janie315

Has anyone cruised recently on the Divina....Curious to know if Global Entry is available at the Port of Miami. Thanks! I know it is set up in Port Everglades.

I just got Global Entry, I've never used Global Entry on a cruise - was i supposed to put my "known traveller number" on the reservation?

Not sure i'll even need the Global Entry in Miami. Every time i've gone through Port Everglades, the line for customs is terrible.... but in Miami, it's never been more than 5 min (although i've only been on the Divinia twice out of miami).

• 1 month later...

We returned April 3 to Terminal J on Oceania Riviera. There was no Global Entry, just two CBP officers and 600 peeved passengers.

There are multiple threads with the same question, including this fairly recent one in which I will post the same answer. I wish people would do a simple search before starting new threads on topics already under discussion.

Just returned from MSC Divina on Saturday - we were off the ship at 6:45 a.m. and zipped right thru Customs since we were so early! We took our own bags off! Port of Miami does not have Global Entry! Port Everglades in Ft. Lauderdale does have Global Entry - I was on the Regal Princess in Dec. and was able to use GE!