Cruise Price Cut

CruiseDiva1

Was wondering if someone could give me some feedback of this subject? On Saturday my TA called to tell me that the price on the cruise I am taking in March has gone down by $337.00. This is the first time that has happened on any of the cruises that I have taken. Has this ever happened to anyone else. I did forget to ask her that if the price goes down any lower will NCL make the adjustment automaticaly. Is there a way that I can moniter the price changes. Thanks for your help.....

Just have to keep checking on all your favorite cruise sites, and have your TA keep checking (although she or he can't possibly do it as often as you can). They won't make the adjustment automatically, your TA has to call and get it adjusted if possible, sometimes not possible, depending on how far our from your cruise you are. This is in March, so even if TA has to cancel and rebook, shouldn't be any penalities. Again, just have to keep checking.

Your TA should be able to get you price adjustments right up until final payment is made. Keep an eye on the prices yourself and let your TA know when you see something lower. One of the cabins we have booked for Feb went down by $280 a couple weeks ago, since we booked directly with NCL I made the call myself for an adjustment. If the price goes down after final payment have your TA try to call and get an adjustment, occassionally they will at least offer you onboard credit or possibly a better cabin if available.

:)

Was wondering if someone could give me some feedback of this subject? On Saturday my TA called to tell me that the price on the cruise I am taking in March has gone down by $337.00. This is the first time that has happened on any of the cruises that I have taken. Has this ever happened to anyone else. I did forget to ask her that if the price goes down any lower will NCL make the adjustment automaticaly. Is there a way that I can moniter the price changes. Thanks for your help.....

You have a really good T/A. Most want check without you asking.

I saw on the NCL site that the mini-suite with obstructed view went way down for our Nov. 5th cruise on the Crown. I went to our TA's to pick up our docs and told her about this. I had checked to night before and it had not gone down yet, so I though I would have her check it out. Full payment had been make 2 months ago. She called and they changed us to the mini-suite and with alot is baggering from our TA. also got us a $200.00 ship board credit. We had and E-cat. outside. Sunce this is a 16 day criuise, we wanted the extra space more that the view. And the $200. didn't hurt either. So yes Virginia there is a Santa Clause. And her name is Joan. Our TA. Pam

CruiseDiva1, You can get adjustments even after final payment! We are sailing POAmerica 10/22 and I got two adjustments. Both times I initiated the call and received the first about a month after booking.. The second was after my final payment and my TA got NCL to reduce it saving me another 180.00. ALWAYS ASK....you never know. Daryl

We're going on the Holiday Cruise on the Dawn this year and I've checked 2-3 times each week myself...which paid off big! We saved almost $800+ per person! Unfortunately, the price has dropped yet again and we have already made final payment (it dropped another $150 per person!). Maybe we can get some kind of onboard credit or something....hey, miracles can happen....!!!:D

Archived