Is the Legend really that bad?

eddieg07410

The walking/jogging track is on Deck 10. goes all the way from above the bridge to aft under the waterslide and then all the way forward again. IIRC it's only 4 or 5 laps to the mile so you're not permanently going in circles. The gym was good, I've seen better but I managed to get my exercise in there.

One of the nicest things about the ship is all the seating, both inside and out, and it's really easy to find somewhere shady if you want to just sit and read a book or watch the world go by.

62 days in 4 cruises and if she would only come back to the eastern side of the US we would still be cruising on her.

We want to take a cruise to Hawaii in September. And the most reasonably priced ship is the Caenival Legend from Vancouver. However, after reading the reviews I am a bit hesitant. Generally, we are not demanding cruisers and essentially believe there is not a bad cruise. But after reading these reviews I amy have to revise my view. We are in our 60' and went with celebrity to Hawaii a few years ago and had a marvelous time. We missed Kaui on that ship which the Legend goes to. Are we making a mistake considering this ship and hould we stick with Celebrity?

I still consider the Legend to be the best in the fleet.