Location of 2 fabric stores?

Bob7

My wife loves checking out fabric stores ... does anyone know where D & G Fabrics is on Eastern Ave, or where the Fabric Outlet is on Elgin Ave in Georgetown? We found phone numbers for them but no email or web sites. We did locate Kay's Fabrics, Mandy's, Super Stitch, and Mon Dane Fabrics. Thx crazy shoppers!

-Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Thx for the walking tip. We've got some stores to visit on Smith Road, and planned to walk up Shedden, then onto Elgin, then down Hospital Rd, and then onto Smith. How far would you estimate that is?

I'm sorry I can't find my map for Grand Cayman. I do recall passing some strip malls on the way to 7 mile beach so the fabric shops could be there and not in the downtown area. Some may be farther than you want to walk. The ship will give you a map, check it out and also ask the taxi drivers.

Good Luck :)

We didn't know what great deals there were until we ran across some fabric stores in Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta, Wendy couldn't believe it. They were local shops off the tourist track, they spoke no English, we speak no Spanish, but she ordered by showing how many fingers and pointing to the roll she wanted. No language prob in Cayman, but maybe the prices won't be as good. We stop in Coz too, got some shops there to check out. Gawd Wilma is going right up the Mayan Riv, hope they're all ok.

Archived