Jubilee

coveman

Got moved to Austrailia, I believe. Too small for the Carribean. Jubilee was the first ship I cruised in, in 1987. I had a lot of fun.

The Jubilee is a great small ship. She was also my first cruise in 1987.April 20TH to be exact! VentureMan...could we have been on the same cruise?

Glad to hear that the Jubilee is still making people happy somewhere! We did two cruises on her, a great ship! One was twelve day Hawaii in '99. The other was the Panama Canal in 2000. Now those are two good cruises! Loved both of them.

Have done 14 and LOVED ALL of them! All were on Carnival except three, two on NCL Dream, one on Celebrity Zenith. Did not care for Celebrity. I guess you can say that we are addicted also!

Luv's Crusin'

Sailed on the Jubilee last year on a 5 day to Key West and the Bahamas. It was funny when the ship was docking there was a Royal Caribbean already docked there. We went to the Panorama deck and the Royal Caribbean dwarfed the Jubilee by at least 3 floors. We all joked "we hope the Royal Caribs dont poke a fight..our ship is bigger than your ship!" :p

Archived