American Table Menu...and tarimasu

MaiTaiMary

We were on the 8 day southern and we never had it. But one thing to remember is with the American table your menus change with your ports. So someone on an 8 night southern will have a different set of menus than the 8 night eastern, and also different than the 7 night western.

Nutella Tiramisu was on the American table menu one night last week aboard the Triumph.

Tiramisu is typically made with coffee liqueur ... I'm in recovery and therefore allergic to alcohol. Can anyone tell me if Carnival's has any alcohol in it????

Thanks!

Jeff aka Recovery Dude

Did somebody say "Nutella tiramisu"?? Nutella is my DD's favorite! She would be in heaven!! :D
There was Nutella tiramisu on both our Glory 2014 and Breeze 2015 cruises. Before that 2014 cruise, youngest DS had never experienced Nutella. He acted as if he had been deprived for the first 14 years of his life.:D

Before that 2014 cruise, youngest DS had never experienced Nutella. He acted as if he had been deprived for the first 14 years of his life.:D

I was 40-something years old before I tried it!! :eek: I don't know how I got through childhood without it! LOL