Passengers onboard MSC Fantasia

tjip.huysmans

Hello everyone !

In august we will cruise for the first time onboard the MSC Fantasia, so we are really looking forward to it.

We have already cruised three times ( 2x Carnival and 1x NCL), so this will be the first time onboard a MSC ship.

Because of that we have some questions.

- Are there only europeans or are there also American people onboard?

- Is the covered and the aft pool only accessible for the Yacht Club guests or for everyone?

- Is everything good organised like Carnival and NCL?

I hope somebody can help me. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes, there will probably be Americans on-board as well as other non-Europeans.

Yes, both pools are available to all. Although, I doubt the roof will in place in August!

"Is everything good organised like Carnival and NCL?" That depends on individual opinion ;)

Yes, there will probably be Americans on-board as well as other non-Europeans.

Yes, both pools are available to all. Although, I doubt the roof will in place in August!

"Is everything good organised like Carnival and NCL?" That depends on individual opinion ;)

Hi! I just desembarked today, miss msc fantasia already!!!! You will love it, there were around 10 Americans but plenty if Canadians in this sailing although the vast majority were German. That meant the buffet was always crowded and the mdr blissfully empty :-)

Hi! I just desembarked today, miss msc fantasia already!!!! You will love it, there were around 10 Americans but plenty if Canadians in this sailing although the vast majority were German. That meant the buffet was always crowded and the mdr blissfully empty :-)

I'm on her in just under five weeks so hoping for a review!

From my ipad

There will be dry few Americans onboard, but oh ou probably won't be the only ones. MSC attracts a very international crowd which leads to a multi cultural vibe and multiple languages.

I would not expect a similar experience to those other cruise lines. Carnival are quite different from MSC.

Not quite sure what you mean about everything being organised? It's very Italian which means attitudes to timing aren't exactly run with military precision, but more an approximate time. But you're on holiday what does it matter if somethings is 5 minutes later than advertised?