In Room Babysitting

Nliedel

Leaving this week. I have talked to the boys and while they would love to stay up past 10 at AO the truth is my Stevie cannot stay up past 8 most nights so staying in AO till 1 is not an option for him. Besides I would be more comfortable knowing they were tucked away safe in the cabin sleeping or trying to.

Can anyone tell me more about in room babysitting? I cannot remember the price and any searches I am doing right now are just pulling blank pages. Where do I sign up ahead of time? I want to use it four nights of the cruise and want it all set as soon as I get onboard. Also can anyone remind me of the cost? We booked connecting cabins so the babysitter will have a place to sit and read while the boys sleep. Also do you pay cash to the sitter?

I have sailed a lot but never with my boys! :)

I just got a search to work and that seems high compared to what I could find. It looked like $8.00 for up to two children and that was for both children. Can someone please confirm this?

Here is what i found for you @ RCCL.com

For childern at least one year of age, we also offer individual sitting in your stateroom from 8 a.m. until 2 a.m. Rates are generally between $8 and $10 USD an hour, depending on the number of children in your family. Payments must be made in cash.

We require 24 hours advance notice and the guests can confirm the service with Guest Relations upon boarding.

Hope that helps!!

Have a great cruise!!

I didn't end up using it, but I do remember that when I planned to do it in August it was $8 per hour for two children (I think it was $2-$3 for each additional child) paid in cash. I specifically remember the price because it was cheaper than AO for more than one child.

My kids had no trouble staying up for LNPZ, though, since the younger one took power naps at lunch. He normally doesn't nap, but AO wore him out & he'd snooze in his chair between lunch & desert!

HAVE A GREAT TIME!

Barb

My daughter and her sister in law shared a babysitter last year for their 1 and 1 1/2 year olds. It worked out very well. They sent the sitter down to the room in the afternoon to meet and talk to the parents, and then the same sitter came each night from 8 until 12. I don't remember the price, I'm thinking it was 10 for the two.

$10 per hour on voyager as of 9/05 payable in cash.You sign up at guest relations and it's usually one of the girls from the spa or one of the gift shops.The group sitting from 10 to 1 in adventure ocean is cheaper $5 hr and all the people there are all certified child experts.In room you don't really know what you'll get.Good Luck

Archived