Faster to the Fun?

bonsai1

Keep checking as often as you can. They may not release more, but sometimes people will cancel their FTTF. I have seen them come open less than a week before sailing. Good luck, but you don't need it to have a great cruise :) Nice but not necessary.

Check MULTIPLE times per day. If you are religious about, borderline ANAL, lol, you probably will score one.

I was checking up to 10X per day, both from work and home. Finally scored it.

Just takes a bit of work on your part.

Good luck!!! Have a great cruise!:D:D

What is the FTTF? This is the first time I've heard anything about this, and I'm very intrigued! Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks

It is Faster to the Fun. You get to go through a special line and get on board after Wedding Parties, Diamond and Platinum and Suite guest. You do not get to use the Priority Lounge though. Then you get to go through the snooty line (only meaning to be funny) at Guest Services while all of the other people go through the longer line. You get to go to your room right away and you luggage will be (supposedly) sitting there smiling and waiting on you after boarding. Also you get priority for tenders. All for the grand total of around $60.00 per stateroom. Applies to that room only so you can't try to link on 2 or 3 other rooms with it.

What is the FTTF? This is the first time I've heard anything about this, and I'm very intrigued! Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Oopsie, I forgot to tell you that you will find FTTF under manage your cruise. Click on shore excursions then your home port. If available, you should be able to purchase. These sell out quickly because they only release a small amount per sailing.