Camp Ocean for 2 1/2 year old?

monstermac

I've searched the threads to find info on camp ocean but haven't found the answers I'm looking for.... so maybe someone can help me out.

I've read if your child acts up they will make the child leave camp. How unruly does your child have to be to get kicked out? My son is 2, he's not bad, he goes to daycare with no problems. I was just wondering where they draw the line. He has pushed another kid in the gym daycare before, but nothing worse then that.

Do you have to book an excursions through carnival to be able to leave your child in camp on port days?

Does camp ocean have any hidden fees for art supplies or anything like that?

Thanks for the help!

No they can be 2. Carnival is one of the only cruise lines (NCL was the other) who allow 2 year olds and not potty trained in its kids club.

They are in the Penguins group. 2-5 year olds.

Carnival often issues warning for bad behaviors but will have the parent remove the child if the behavior is severe enough or continous or hurts other children or counselors. It is rare but does happen. They can bar the child for the cruise if the problem is severe enough.

Temper tantrums are not usually enough.

No you do not have to book an excursion, you can leave the child if you wish. They will feed them lunch, they ask if you are aboard to please pick them up at lunch time.

No hidden fees. Projects that are extra $ are clearly marked in club schedules and do have fees, build a bear, etc... Late night parties are for fee.

My 2 year old started cruising with CCL and the first cruise was hit and miss if she wanted to be at the club. But she was not used to daycare and was shy then.

Once she refused to let the counselors change her diaper and I had to come to get her but other than that they called us very little for her.