Comedy Show reservations.....

ksmcdonald

Can anyone make reservations online for the comedy shows on board? Or is that only for Suite people? If I can't make them online, can I make them day 1 when I board the ship? We always seem to miss out on the comedy shows because we don't plan ahead of time.

Can anyone make reservations online for the comedy shows on board? Or is that only for Suite people? If I can't make them online, can I make them day 1 when I board the ship? We always seem to miss out on the comedy shows because we don't plan ahead of time.

Not all ships have comedy shows that can be reserved pre-cruise. Should your ship have a comedy shows that can be reserved pre-cruise, then all guests can make those reservations.

Thanks Bob! I'm assuming, if comedy shows are available on my ship, (Independence of the Seas) it will show up in "Cruise Planner"? I don't seem to see any shows in my planner.

There are no pre-cruise reservations for any shows on Indy.

To the OP, what ship are you talking about? Oasis, Allure and soon Harmony have dedicated Comedy Clubs with nightly shows. Any passenger can make reservations for their Comedy Club shows and you should because on Oasis and Allure the clubs are small so fill up fast. On Harmony the club will take over what is now the BLaze lounge on Oasis and Allure. The capacity may be greater then.

As for other ships. I don't know. On Independence od the Seas last September there was no Comedy Club per se , but a comedian was the Headliner act one night only in the main theater.

To the OP, what ship are you talking about? Oasis, Allure and soon Harmony have dedicated Comedy Clubs with nightly shows. Any passenger can make reservations for their Comedy Club shows and you should because on Oasis and Allure the clubs are small so fill up fast. On Harmony the club will take over what is now the BLaze lounge on Oasis and Allure. The capacity may be greater then.

As for other ships. I don't know. On Independence od the Seas last September there was no Comedy Club per se , but a comedian was the Headliner act one night only in the main theater.

We will be on the Independence of the Seas next month. Good to know that they still have a comedy show, even though I can't reserve a spot. The comedy show is our favorite entertainment on the ship!