Tahiti charter flight

Acrusa

I know O has charter flights from LAX too Tahiti,do they also have charter flights from Tahiti to LAX? Leaving earlier than the usual midnight flight or the early 9 am flight?

Tahiti is really only served by 2 carriers Air France and Tahiti Nui....well one flight a week with Hawaiian via HNL

Usualy on the trips I have taken they "charter" a block of seats but sometimes the whole plane. It depends whether it is on Marina or a R ship On Marina in 2014 they had a whole plane from LAX at 230 pm got in at 9:45 pm.... But the people leaving Tahiti on the charter still left at 11pm !!

And "sometimes" rarely, they will or can offer a business class up grade for $700pp they did for Marinas 34 day cruise pax Tahiti to NY

The only flight that isn't a midnight marauder red eye is Air France at 0840 4 days a week. Thats it...

This is why many dont take a rt Tahiti cruise, and opt for a one way from or to Tahiti.. The poor selection and lousy schedules are one reason.

My suggestion is to pick a cruise that goes from Tahiti to Lima or NY Or LA to Tahiti, Or Tahiti to New Zealand. These 8+ hour flights from LAX are , when coupled to the earily arrival and late departure hassel with just a 10 day cruise is not fun... having to kill a full day on arrival and then again on departure is not fun

I know O has charter flights from LAX too Tahiti,do they also have charter flights from Tahiti to LAX? Leaving earlier than the usual midnight flight or the early 9 am flight?

With a deviation, which I highly recommend, I got a 4:30pm flight out of LAX and a 10:30am flight out of PPT. Both on ATN.

Quantas has a flight from LAX mid afternoon, we are on it soon. I don't know if it goes every day. We are flying in four days early to spend a block of time at Moorea.

I spent a lot of time searching for decent flight times to PPT as we were not interested in an Oceania charter arriving the day of the cruise

With a deviation, which I highly recommend, I got a 4:30pm flight out of LAX and a 10:30am flight out of PPT. Both on ATN.

Those are both the red eyes that objection was found with... same 11pm like departure same crummy 5-6 am arrival in PPT

On my next trip...I am taking the air credit $1200 because I can get an Air france business seat for$1750. O wants like $1900 for coach, and with the deviation of $175 that pushed it to $ 2075, moreover for Business O wants $2850pp plus the deviation... I only need a 1 way Tahiti to US. I dont need a a flight to LA to catch the cruise.. other cheaper ways.

Quantas has a flight from LAX mid afternoon, we are on it soon. I don't know if it goes every day. We are flying in four days early to spend a block of time at Moorea.

I spent a lot of time searching for decent flight times to PPT as we were not interested in an Oceania charter arriving the day of the cruise

I looked all over, the Qantas site says we dont serve PPT.. ????

Ameican code shares with Tahiti NUI

I suspect your on a Qantas code share on Tahiti nui... but please help with a flight # Tahiti Nui leaves LAx LATE/MID AFTERNOON.....please help,,, further checking The Qantas flight is the 3:30 Lax departure of Tahiti Nui... Gets in about 10pm dosent run every day mainly for weekends. So, only 2 airlines really fly it..

Enjoy

Edited by Hawaiidan

I looked all over, the Qantas site says we dont serve PPT.. ????

Ameican code shares with Tahiti NUI

I suspect your on a Qantas code share on Tahiti nui... but please help with a flight # Tahiti Nui leaves LAx LATE/MID AFTERNOON.....please help,,, further checking The Qantas flight is the 3:30 Lax departure of Tahiti Nui... Gets in about 10pm dosent run every day mainly for weekends. So, only 2 airlines really fly it..

Enjoy

We took this flight 2 years ago.Qantas Premium Economy JFK LAX stayed on plane one hour,flew direct to PPT on our cruise Tahiti to Sydney .

We took this flight 2 years ago.Qantas Premium Economy JFK LAX stayed on plane one hour,flew direct to PPT on our cruise Tahiti to Sydney .

Since only 2 carriers actualy fly Air France and Tahiti Nui, and since TahitiNui dosent have a Prem economy, that would make it Air France I assume Delta, Quantas, American, flights are All code share on one of those 2.

In 2013, we had a charter flight that left LAX at 1:30 in the afternoon and arrived at 9 or so at night. Returning we were on the late night flight like most other people but did not mind since we rented a car and enjoyed doing a circle tour of Tahiti-it is a pretty island away from Papeete. They do not seem to have offered that particular charter much since then though we thought it was a good one since you could eat (Grill was kept open since plane was almost all cruisers) or just go to bed after luggage was delivered (choice of those of us who came from the east coast that day). I would not have wanted to kill a day on Tahiti coming and going and liked arriving in time to chill a little while and then go to bed. They should do that charter time more.

Those are both the red eyes that objection was found with... same 11pm like departure same crummy 5-6 am arrival in PPT

On my next trip...I am taking the air credit $1200 because I can get an Air france business seat for$1750. O wants like $1900 for coach, and with the deviation of $175 that pushed it to $ 2075, moreover for Business O wants $2850pp plus the deviation... I only need a 1 way Tahiti to US. I dont need a a flight to LA to catch the cruise.. other cheaper ways.

Dan,

None of the flights I mentioned are Redeyes. There is no way anyone from the east coast can get cheaper flights than what O offers. To get the flights you want one has to take the deviation.