To The OBC Fairy: Thanks!

PyrHeaven

OK - So I know there is no OBC fairy. But - I did just check my vacation summary, and there is a $25 OBC that is on there with a Delivery Date of today. I did not buy any OBC. I have some coming from my TA, but it's more than $25...and usually my TA OBC doesn't show up on MyNCL. Is it a glitch?

Anyone else get a visit from the OBC Fairy? I'm thinking glitch since it lists today's date as the "delivery date" instead of the date of my cruise. I was just curious if other people got it, and if so, maybe you were lucky enough to get more than $25? :D

I, too, received a mysterious $75 OBC with a delivery date of Feb. 19. I thought it was my husband giving me a bon voyage gift, but he denied it.

I then called my TA because I am to receive a larger OBC from them, but was told that sometimes they will distribute the OBC in parts, but that really doesn't make any sense.

Another NCL glitch?

Does Obc from the ta show up on my ncl ahead of time or does it show up after the cruise starts? Just wondering because I have $100 coming and I don't know how I will get it.

In my experience it has always showed up after the cruise starts. I received a little card in my room with the OBC amount on it and it is automatically credited to my account within 24 hours.

In my experience it has always showed up after the cruise starts. I received a little card in my room with the OBC amount on it and it is automatically credited to my account within 24 hours.

Same... near end of the cruise I saw the credit...

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk