Sunshine Self Serve Beer Current Price

ready2cruzagain

I want to say 4.95 and 6.95?? But don't hold me to it. I do know that whatever you choose, you can overpour and be charged a higher price. I was walking by the station and heard someone complain to the staff that they had a higher price on the SnS card.

And the machine won't operate until 9 am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was almost $4 and it stops itself we were never charged more nor was it per oz

We Mr Know It All,

I just found my pics and Red Frog was $4 and Bud Light $3.95. It said "up to 14oz" but it never stopped for me obviously since I filled up a 24oz tervis cup. Oh buy the way, the sign also clearly stated under the price it was $.29oz for red Frog and $.28oz for Bud Light

We Mr Know It All,

I just found my pics and Red Frog was $4 and Bud Light $3.95. It said "up to 14oz" but it never stopped for me obviously since I filled up a 24oz tervis cup. Oh buy the way, the sign also clearly stated under the price it was $.29oz for red Frog and $.28oz for Bud Light

will have to try it out

was the beer nice n cold?

Hmmm very interesting, I didn't even know this existed and I will be on Sunshine in August. Sounds like a much cheaper way to drink beer all cruise, may make me not do cheers. When you swipe your card do they add gratuity? I hope not since your serving yourself.

prices during our cruise a couple weeks ago were $3.95 for Bud Light, I believe, and $4 for Red Frog Ale. However, it appeared that the beer taps dispensed about as often as the slot machines. I heard numerous people complaining that they had swiped their card, but gotten no beer. It doesn't appear to be a very functional system.

It was almost $4 and it stops itself we were never charged more nor was it per oz

Ditto, not only does it shut off @ 14oz, it also has a timer + shuts off after so many seconds regardless of amount dispensed. Got off Sunshine last month, used it many times.

yes tip is added , someone has to put the glasses out there and wash them . I was actually more surprised they were added.

This must be something new about the tip added? I went back and looked at my sail & sign bill and everytime my husband purchased one there was never a tip added. We sailed on the Sunshine back in October 2015, has this changed maybe? It's kinda crazy to charge auto tip for this since you are serving yourself. We never had any bad experiences with using it, since my husband likes Bud Lite,

it was convenient for him to just go fill up when he wanted to. We are going again on the Sunshine in April, guess we will see if this has changed.

Edited by 13cheermom

yes tip is added , someone has to put the glasses out there and wash them . I was actually more surprised they were added.

You do not tip the people who wash and put out the glass. You tip the person who serves you.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

You do not tip the people who wash and put out the glass. You tip the person who serves you.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

yes i agree & don't like that tip policy , not worth the time to have those tips removed , I guess we are tipping for convenience

Just off the Sunshine today. DH got the Thirsty Frog Red. Sign at the dispenser says $4.00 but sign $ sail card said $5.00. Went to guest services and they said $5.00 is with the gratuity. DH kinda po'd as he served himself

Really...a 25% gratuity for a self served beer? Interesting.

Just off the Sunshine today. DH got the Thirsty Frog Red. Sign at the dispenser says $4.00 but sign $ sail card said $5.00. Went to guest services and they said $5.00 is with the gratuity. DH kinda po'd as he served himself

Thanks for the update on this, guess my husband won't be using the self-serve station anymore. :( It's still cheaper but it's ridiculous to pay a tip for something you pour yourself. I know it wasn't added to the charge back in October when we last sailed the Sunshine.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the update on this, guess my husband won't be using the self-serve station anymore. :( It's still cheaper but it's ridiculous to pay a tip for something you pour yourself. I know it wasn't added to the charge back in October when we last sailed the Sunshine.

I agree. Self Serve is Self Serve...why in the world would I pay a gratuity for "self serve". If it is because someone has to wash the glasses or set them out as someone else stated then that is ridiculous and would be double dipping because that should be part of the daily gratuity that is already charged.