Fountain soda choices on Adventure.

jetexpress

I have tried searching with no luck. Does anyone know what fountain soda choices are available on Adventure besides the staples of Coke, Diet Coke, and Sprite? Or any other RCI ships excluding the freestyle machines ;) for that matter just to get an idea.

I have tried searching with no luck. Does anyone know what fountain soda choices are available on Adventure besides the staples of Coke, Diet Coke, and Sprite? Or any other RCI ships excluding the freestyle machines ;) for that matter just to get an idea.

Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Soda Water, and Tonic Water.

There are many more choices of soda in cans, but those are not included in any beverage packages.

Edited by clarea

Just the typical offerings that come out of the "soda gun" at the bars. your options are very limited when it comes to fountain. I much prefer the ships that have the freestyle machines.

Just the typical offerings that come out of the "soda gun" at the bars. your options are very limited when it comes to fountain. I much prefer the ships that have the freestyle machines.

Was mainly checking on availabilty of Root Beer and Coke Zero. Not a big deal. Plenty of other options with Replenish package.

Was mainly checking on availabilty of Root Beer and Coke Zero. Not a big deal. Plenty of other options with Replenish package.

I did not root beer at all, neither at the fountain or in the can. Not sure about Coke Zero?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So let me get this straight. If I purchase the soda package only (not any alcohol packages) can I go up to a bar or at dinner in the MDR and get a sprite zero with just showing my card? If I have to buy a sprite zero even with the package there is no sense in me buying it because that is all I drink. Do not like Diet Coke.

So let me get this straight. If I purchase the soda package only (not any alcohol packages) can I go up to a bar or at dinner in the MDR and get a sprite zero with just showing my card? If I have to buy a sprite zero even with the package there is no sense in me buying it because that is all I drink. Do not like Diet Coke.

Maybe. This could vary by ship. Cans are not normally provided with the drink packages. I would not purchase the drink package until you board and ask a manager if Sprite Zero will be included.

Ok, good advice. I will do that. I just wish all the ships would get the freestyle machines. It would make life much easier.

I agree, I don't understand it. We used to think that they didn't put them on ships that were not in the US year round. However, Navigator was in the US for a quite a while, even having a dry dock here, but no machines. Quantum has them, and is not in the US. Go figure.

Edited by clarea

are there other choices such as sweetened iced tea or lemonade???

Unsweetened iced tea and lemonade are complimentary beverages in restaurants, no packages needed.

Edited by clarea