Anyone stayed at Renaissance LAX??

lkmamom

We've have stayed there and at the Marriotts, not so great. Anywhere near the airport will be noisy. We've found that airport hotels are busy with flight attendents and pilots coming in late and leaving early...showers running, doors closing, all night long. Doesn't allow for a good nights sleep. Could be that we've just had bad experiences, but I would try to stay closer to the port in Long Beach. The Westin is very nice. Long Beach Seaport Village is a nice place to visit, and the new center across the street is great. You'll be 5-10minutes from the pier.

Enjoy your cruise!

My husband just stayed at the Sheraton near LAX and he said it was very quiet even though he was right at the airport. He was meeting me on a flight from the east coast. The hotel was very nice. I got it on hotwire for 98.00, but I think you could also get that on the Sheraton website if they are running a special.

Archived