Hotel to Park Car or get Shuttle Service near Port Canaveral

mrsfitz23

My husband and I are taking our first RC cruise and our first trip ever without kids :-)

We plan on driving and arriving the day before our cruise. We will need to park our car so we'd prefer to just stay at a hotel that offers free/discounted parking during our cruise. Any suggestions of hotels to stay at around in that area? Any other info about parking/ hotels would be appreciated.

43 days to go!

Enchantment of the Seas here we come!

My husband and I are taking our first RC cruise and our first trip ever without kids :-)

We plan on driving and arriving the day before our cruise. We will need to park our car so we'd prefer to just stay at a hotel that offers free/discounted parking during our cruise. Any suggestions of hotels to stay at around in that area? Any other info about parking/ hotels would be appreciated.

43 days to go!

Enchantment of the Seas here we come!

Fortunately you have 30-some hotel options, most who offer parking/shuttle packages.

I doubt there is "free" parking anywhere because the parking costs are actually rolled into the room rate package!

My suggestion is to book a 40% port partner hotel and then park ship-side. Many hotels do not have fenced parking and if you can avoid shuttles you will same time and gain convenience!

However, your "best" option is the one that fits your budget and interests and Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach will not disappoint. There are 4 clusters of hotels that cover beach lovers, restaurants lovers, romantics, active families, shoppers, those who want to watch the cruise ships, and so on!

It is a longer discussion described here with maps, etc. Happy choosing!