Private Island tour?!/Dolphin experience

yun2

We will be at Nassau from 7am -2pm in April, and we are traveling with our friends and their kids age 10 and 5. This is our first time visiting this port. I would like to visit Atlantis but I don't think its worth it for the short period time we are there. kids are interested in dolphin and we are interested in island tour. I understand we can go our separate way for excursion; however, in the ideal world is to do both together. So my questions are:

1. Is it even doable with the 7 hours we have on the island?

2. If it is doable, does anyone know any tour company offers it?

3. We don't mind to do private tour to make this work. If we do go with private tour, any recommendations?

4. What are the must stops on the island?

Thank you for your help!! Apologize with so many questions, I just realized I don't have much time left to plan till the trip.

We will be at Nassau from 7am -2pm in April, and we are traveling with our friends and their kids age 10 and 5. This is our first time visiting this port. I would like to visit Atlantis but I don't think its worth it for the short period time we are there. kids are interested in dolphin and we are interested in island tour. I understand we can go our separate way for excursion; however, in the ideal world is to do both together. So my questions are:

1. Is it even doable with the 7 hours we have on the island?

2. If it is doable, does anyone know any tour company offers it?

3. We don't mind to do private tour to make this work. If we do go with private tour, any recommendations?

4. What are the must stops on the island?

Thank you for your help!! Apologize with so many questions, I just realized I don't have much time left to plan till the trip.

with your short timeline, it's best to find a ship tour that maximizes your time on the island. Most tours start at 9:30 and come back to port around 12:45, which is cutting it close.

The Blue Lagoon Dolphin Encounters leaves at 8:30am, but does not have a ferry back in time. Atlantis may have a time slot for you, you would have to check on that.

Of course, you can do an island tour using any of the tour guides outside the port gate, but this would not include dolphins.

Edited by scubagirrl