Allure of the Seas Room 6672-6670

I just put a deposit down on these rooms. I did read that there is a bar/dining room underneath and was assured from the agent that we would not hear the noise since it was underneath these rooms. I did receive a quote to move to deck 10 and was $500.00 more. Does anyone have experience with the room location/noise and it is worth it to move to a higher deck? Thank you!

this is the description of the room:

There are 2 attributes you should take into consideration when selecting Allure of the Seas Cabin 6672

Overview

Allure of the Seas Cabin 6672 is above a bar. There is a slight possibility that noise might be an issue if you plan on going to bed early.

Allure of the Seas Cabin 6672 may be located near a kitchen area. Some kitchens can be a source of noise that may be heard in some cabins.

Pros

There is nothing out of the ordinary about this cabin.

Cons

Allure of the Seas Cabin 6672 is above an area with a bar. Depending on the type of bar, there is the possibility that you might hear some muffled noise from the bar below Allure of the Seas Cabin 6672.

As Allure of the Seas Cabin 6672 is located below a restaurant's kitchen area, there is the slight potential for some muffled noise from the kitchen finding its way to your cabin.

BUT as you stated...it is a Champaigne bar...my concern is the being below the kitchen area? Or is the promenade?

Edited by firstcruisebuzz

We had cabin 6666 on Oasis. LOVED it!!!! We're cruising on the Allure and tried to get the same cabin, but it was gone. Loved the convenience of near the elevators and easy to get to our fav places to hang out.

Ended up on deck 8 with a cabin close to that. It was quiet and would grab it if I were you!!

We had cabin 6666 on Oasis. LOVED it!!!! We're cruising on the Allure and tried to get the same cabin, but it was gone. Loved the convenience of near the elevators and easy to get to our fav places to hang out.

Ended up on deck 8 with a cabin close to that. It was quiet and would grab it if I were you!!

I just booked Allure of the Seas for April 2017. Our cabin is 6694. We've never been on this ship. So based on you loving 6666, do you think this is a good cabin? I booked straight through RC and she assured me this was a good location. Do you agree?

I just booked Allure of the Seas for April 2017. Our cabin is 6694. We've never been on this ship. So based on you loving 6666, do you think this is a good cabin? I booked straight through RC and she assured me this was a good location. Do you agree?

You're just farther down the hall. 666 was right at the elevator. As far as convenience, it's wonderful! I know you'll be above the life boats, but read they don't stick out...? That would be my ONLY concern if they do. I don't know what's important to you and if someone can answer that positively. We went with deck 8 this time and have 686. Being up a few decks, I think it will be better IF the life boats stick out. But I loved the location and would keep it. If you're on the boardwalk, you're so close to your cabin. You can hit the stairs and be on 5 which has many shops and other stuff you'll hit often. The elevator is right there to 8, Central Park which we loved!!! I think you'll really enjoy it. That's why I tried to get it again. Our cabin will be in the same location basically. I think many like 6 and 8.

You know you can do a pretend booking and they assign you a cabin. You can change it and put in a cabin number and see if that's available as well. Just if you wanted to be a tad closer to the elevator.