Any reviews of Holiday Inn Express in Boston

pinkaboo

There's a Holiday Inn Express located at 69 Boston Street In Boston. Haven't been able to find many reviews of its location. Does anyone know how far it is from the Black Falcon Pier? How much would a taxi cost to get to the pier? Are there any supermarkets or stores within walking distance for last minute items?

Pinkaboo, the Holiday Inn express on Boston st is 2-3 miles from the port. The hotel says it has a shuttle to the terminal. If not a taxi will cost you $10-$15. I think there is a mall not far from the hotel. From what I remember there are a few mom/pop convienience stores within a couple of blocks of the hotel. You can ask the taxi driver to stop at a store or you can walk to the "T" station(at Andrew Square) and catch a bus to Broadway in South Boston to supermarkets and a great variety of restaurants(cheap)I am originally from South Boston and moved to Indiana 16 years ago but I go back for visits and nothing really changes much. If you have any other questions let me know...Good Luck

There's a Holiday Inn Express located at 69 Boston Street In Boston. Haven't been able to find many reviews of its location. Does anyone know how far it is from the Black Falcon Pier? How much would a taxi cost to get to the pier? Are there any supermarkets or stores within walking distance for last minute items?

Well, I would think twice about it. Any hotel in the Boston area that is under $150 (unless you get off Priceline) is going to be not in the best condition/location.

How are you arriving in Boston, how long do you plan to stay. I am not sure what you mean by last minute items.

Archived