Voyagers Club Benefits Question

versuco

Our first MSC cruise will be this October. I filled out the form for the Voyagers Club status match yesterday and just noticed on my profile that we are listed as Black (matched Platinum from NCL). Will we be able to take advantage of the benefits on our October Divina cruise? Thanks.

Our first MSC cruise will be this October. I filled out the form for the Voyagers Club status match yesterday and just noticed on my profile that we are listed as Black (matched Platinum from NCL). Will we be able to take advantage of the benefits on our October Divina cruise? Thanks.

Yes

if you make sure you get the match and your application doesn't get lost in admin.

Edited by Skier52

Thanks Pete. It is showing Level Black in my profile where it was showing welcome before, so hopefully there will be no problems.

Also, been lurking this forum for a while. Your helpful information on cabins helped us select our 4 cabins for our family cruise in October. With the awesome buy one, get one free & kids sail free promotions, we decided to give MSC a try. If we enjoy MSC, we will book the Seaside for 2017.

Thanks again.

. If we enjoy MSC, we will book the Seaside for 2017.

You'll have to move fast, she's only doing 2 sailings in 2017.:D I've already grabbed her for 2018, it should be wonderful. I hope you enjoy MSC as much as i have. One of the benefits you will receive is this cool chocolate ship.

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Eydnjthgqubwsnrcgu865%3Dot%3E2359%3D%3C%3A3%3D963%3DXROQDF%3E3666459439238ot1lsi

You are right - we will be booking a cruise for 2018 on the Seaside if all goes well on the Divina.

That chocolate ship is really neat looking. I am sure my grandchildren will be devouring that! Thanks for the picture.