Port Canaveral to Disney hotel

Natitude61

My 22-y-o daughter is cruising with her college roommates, then meeting me in Orlando (Caribbean Beach resort) since I have a business meeting there. Since I'll be tied up in meetings all day Sunday, I'm trying to figure out best way for her to get there. If she gets to the airport with her friends, can she then take Disney's Magic Express bus to the hotel? I'm assuming she can't take it directly from port (she'll be on RCCL). Any other ideas beside rental car?

My 22-y-o daughter is cruising with her college roommates, then meeting me in Orlando (Caribbean Beach resort) since I have a business meeting there. Since I'll be tied up in meetings all day Sunday, I'm trying to figure out best way for her to get there. If she gets to the airport with her friends, can she then take Disney's Magic Express bus to the hotel? I'm assuming she can't take it directly from port (she'll be on RCCL). Any other ideas beside rental car?

It will be difficult to get on the Disney bus that runs from cruise terminal 8 to the Disney Hotels. How will the ladies get from the RCCL terminal to CT8 is the first issue?

I guess you can ask Disney if the bus will stop by the RCCL terminal (CT1 I assume) to pick them, but I do not think they will.

So, the most sensible option is to take the RCCL bus to MCO then hop on the free Magic Express to the resort. The buses will be right next to each other at the airport.

A private shuttle or even a limo to the resort will be more convenient and actually cost about the same or only slightly more than the RCCL bus but that will depend on how many friends are traveling! If looking for cheapest you can start with Cortrans for a quote.