RCI - Ovation of the Seas - 10th May - Barcelona - Dubai

saffikins

It's gone very quiet in here....Must all be busy packing and getting ready to go on Cruises! Lol

Sorry for crashing your roll call, just wanted to wish you and Aunty T a wonderful cruise......I'm jealous!

William X

Sorry for crashing your roll call, just wanted to wish you and Aunty T a wonderful cruise......I'm jealous!

William X

Hey there, are you still on same mobile number if so I will text you? [emoji2]

Sorry for the quietness! Too busy working hard so I can take the month off...cannot believe it has creeped up soo fast! Exciting :D. Still so much work to do though.

We are meeting in Vintages for the first leg of the cruise for the LGBT get together so will see how that works out. Worried it might be a little bit too quiet though...we shall see :).

No worries..... I was just wondering where everyone had gone....and I imagine most people are in the same position, i.e. trying to get everything cleared up to have a work free vacation..... Though my other half is threatening to get an Internet package so she can check in now and again....grrrrrr

Just 1 week for you to go...... [emoji2] vintages is a nice venue, though if there is a large group, it might be a little too quiet [emoji848] could be a starting point though and then relocate to somewhere else.

No worries..... I was just wondering where everyone had gone....and I imagine most people are in the same position, i.e. trying to get everything cleared up to have a work free vacation..... Though my other half is threatening to get an Internet package so she can check in now and again....grrrrrr

Just 1 week for you to go...... [emoji2] vintages is a nice venue, though if there is a large group, it might be a little too quiet [emoji848] could be a starting point though and then relocate to somewhere else.

Yeah, just a few days left for us...can't believe it! So excited but have sooo much work still to do...panicking a little bit. Think I may have to work over the weekend to get everything finished before we head to Southampton on Monday! We shall make sure we take good care of her through to Barcelona ;). I resent paying for their internet packages and just use the free days as DP!

Shall we say Vintages on day 1 at around 10pm as a saying hello time for everyone? Nice quieter place for everyone meeting for the first time and as you say go from there. Music Hall is always good as it gets later :).

I have been hunting for this thread for some time - just found it.

Im a retired professional ( Ex Brit) Canadian traveling alone. Diamond Plus so could meet in the Lounge OR ? Would love to get to know everyone. I managed to snag one of the studio balcony cabins ( single) so am looking forward to a balcony which normally I can't afford,...lol..

Anyway hope to see you all on board... on my way to Barcelona on the 7th...

Yeah, just a few days left for us...can't believe it! So excited but have sooo much work still to do...panicking a little bit. Think I may have to work over the weekend to get everything finished before we head to Southampton on Monday! We shall make sure we take good care of her through to Barcelona ;). I resent paying for their internet packages and just use the free days as DP!

Shall we say Vintages on day 1 at around 10pm as a saying hello time for everyone? Nice quieter place for everyone meeting for the first time and as you say go from there. Music Hall is always good as it gets later :).

Good luck with getting everything done!

I get what you're saying about the Internet, my choice would be not to have it and to have a technology detox, but it helps A to have peace of mind about what's happening in her absence and peace of mind = happy Mrs! [emoji2]

There is also a 30% discount at the moment on cruise planner which makes it a little more attractive.

Vintages at 10pm on day 1 sounds like a plan, we can say hello and then decide what to do, hopefully it won't be too cold on deck for sail away..... Champagne on top deck is a tradition!

If you get a chance next week, drop in here and let us all know how things are going [emoji106]🏻

I have been hunting for this thread for some time - just found it.

Im a retired professional ( Ex Brit) Canadian traveling alone. Diamond Plus so could meet in the Lounge OR ? Would love to get to know everyone. I managed to snag one of the studio balcony cabins ( single) so am looking forward to a balcony which normally I can't afford,...lol..

Anyway hope to see you all on board... on my way to Barcelona on the 7th...

Hi Mike

Welcome back! You did post on here a few weeks ago and then we didn't hear from you again. Lol

As you can see from the above we are hoping to meet in Vintages in day 1 at 10pm. So maybe we'll see you there.

Really on the final countdown now [emoji2]

Ive just found this thread - im goin on a cruise by myself for the first time!

Better late than never.... Lol

Welcome onboard.

Did you see the details above about meet get up?