VIFP adjusted points

overeasy

Interesting.. I see it too. I wonder if it's for those people that need to merge VIFP accounts or older cruises going back to the 1970's or some other one-off reasons. I'm curious now and will check with my PVP when I get a chance.

I also noticed this at the bottom,

*Cruises before 1999 do not have additional details.

**You may see a cruise listed with zero VIFP Points, which indicates a cruise that's ineligible for VIFP Points, such as a complimentary cruise. Sorry we can't give you

any VIFP Points, but we hope you had a great time

Edited by ATL_Miami_Cruiser

Here's the response from my PVP;

I believe the adjusted points is when incidents occur (cruise being cut short because of extenuating circumstances, like weather) Carnival will still give the full cruise length you booked. Additionally, guest that sailed way, way back before the online PG portal was established, can submit photos, etc. from the cruise and Carnival will research their request and grant them those days.

That is exactly what the adjustment is all about. We noticed our cruises were missing a couple from 1993 & 94. We still have all our past Sail And Sign cards. So we sent in copies of these cards and about three weeks later we noticed the Adjustments on our cruise history.