Booking Linked Excursions

I'm looking for a little assistance from someone who might have more experience!

I'm trying to book shore excursions for our family. We have two reservations and they are linked in the system. When I'm on the RCI site, I'm shopping under one reservation, choose my excursion, select number of people (4), and start selecting guests. The first two that pop up are the names of those under the initial reservation. I can then find the other two by using the find reservation form. Two more names appear and voila - 4 names have a check mark.

However, when I hit next, it tells me there is an error. I have to select 4 guests. All four of them still have a check mark. Not sure where the confusion is.

For those who have done this, is there a step I'm missing? At this point, I'm thinking it might be easier to book them separate in twos or just call RCI.

Thoughts?

If it's anything like the web page that is used to reserve entertainment, I had a hard time figuring that out. It was not intuitive, and I found that all the guests besides my wife and I were not being added to the reservation. It took a while to find that I needed to click on something else (sorry I can't be more descriptive) to confirm adding guests to the reservation.

Take a look again and see if there is something you are missing.

If not, then I'd call C&A.