Craft Beer on the Celebrity Infinity

Shmty19

This is my first time cruising with Celebrity. Which is the best place to get craft beers on the Infinity? We have the premium drink package and I am hoping there is a place that has a great selection of craft beers. Thanks

There is no real craft beer bar. What is available depends on where you are cruising and length of cruise. You can walk by every bar on Infinity in about 20 minutes on boarding day and see for yourself what is available and where.

• 1 year later...

What did you find last year? We are going in 3 weeks. Looks like Michael's used to have a decent selection but they've moved any speciality ones to the cellar masters. Seems like you can find DFH 90 and anchor steam included on the premium drink package but looking if there are other options with or without an up charge. I'll definitely be bringing a couple of 750s as my two allowed "wines".

This is my first time cruising with Celebrity. Which is the best place to get craft beers on the Infinity? We have the premium drink package and I am hoping there is a place that has a great selection of craft beers. Thanks

Not sure where they have them on the Infinity.

Most will be at the Passport Bar or Cellar Masters.

The craft beer selections are one of the reasons we are back on the Equinox for the third time in Nov! It has the dedicated GastroBar!

If by chance they offer the beer an food paring on your cruise, it is well worth the money.

EW

What did you find last year? We are going in 3 weeks. Looks like Michael's used to have a decent selection but they've moved any speciality ones to the cellar masters. Seems like you can find DFH 90 and anchor steam included on the premium drink package but looking if there are other options with or without an up charge. I'll definitely be bringing a couple of 750s as my two allowed "wines".

FYI

On our Roll Call I have met some great beer lovers from all over. We each bring a couple local bomber's and do a share on one of the sea days.

I have learned that there is indeed a difference in how IPA's are made on the East n West coast.

Trillium from MA and Jai from Cigar City in Tampa! Oh they should put them on ship! 😋

We like to go to the cellar master on deck 5. They have a good selection but not that many craft. They had Dogfish 90 Minute IPA in March, which is very good. There are quite a few european beers. They will have Alaskan beers on Alaskan cruises. Alaskan beers should be available at all the bars.

The Rendezvous lounge has an ok beer list. Sunset bar deck 10 has some also. There is no passport bar on the Infinity. That is only on Solstice class ships.