Day Spa- Massages on Pacific Jewel

Sugarlift

My SO and I are cruising on the Pacific Jewel in June (can't wait!) and we're keen to get a couples massage- just wondering if anyone knows if it's worth it? Any ideas what the prices are? (I know they're not going to be cheap!)

Thanks!

Yes definitely not cheap $292 for 50 mins $ 396 for 75 mins. I haven't had one but others I know have found the upsell of other products and services make it far from relaxing. Where are you going you can probably have one at the ports.

If I had just been drinking something, I'm pretty sure I would have spat it all over my computer monitor. Holy cow! :eek: Was expecting it to be a bit pricey but not like that!

We're going to QLD- Mooloolaba, Gladstone and it was Moreton Island but the itinerary on my count down app on my phone shows Brisbane.

Edited by Sugarlift

There are cheaper ones. They always have specials as well. 3 for $99 is the one we do. Yes, there are exoensive ones as well.

Oh that's good to know! Thanks for that, I guess we'll just have to wait until we're on the ship to see what there is available :)

• 3 weeks later...

I went to one of the "trail" events they have where you get to have 5 min of massage, a 5 min face cream and a 5 min makeup thing.

At the end of this they did a balloon drop and there were special offers in each balloon. I got a 30 min hot stone massage for $69, and I really enjoyed it I was lucky not to have a pushy seller so was able to just relax and enjoy.

People were swapping the offers they got in the balloons and some people where just putting them on the table so you could go see if there was any offers which appealed. This was about half way on a 12 night cruise so they may not do it on a shorter cruise.