Kids menu & prices for specialty restaurants NCL Getaway

atlcruisin

Same as adults, separate child pricing went away last year.

Also there are no kids menus in speciality restaurants, there is only one fleetwide kids menu in all restaurants and ordering from that is free for 4-12 year olds.

Edited by Demonyte

• 8 months later...
Same as adults, separate child pricing went away last year.

Also there are no kids menus in speciality restaurants, there is only one fleetwide kids menu in all restaurants and ordering from that is free for 4-12 year olds.

possibly going on the BA with 2 kids and wanted to make sure that there's still a free kids menu for all specialty restaurants..thanks.

So you can take up two seats at Teppanyaki table and order for free from the kids menu?

Yes. The staff has no problem with it and even has kids' menus ready for such situations.

Would you be breaking rules/etiquette if you shared the, what I am sure are oversized, adult portions?

No. There is so much for each portion that many parents let their less adventurous children try something "new".

If ordering from the kids' menu, try to order ASAP as it takes time and the children might not be patient while waiting.

for those unaware, there is more than just the main meal there. even though i was just there 2 weeks ago i forget what, but i remember at least 2 other courses before the main meal. i do believe we were in and out in about 1 hour though.

i tried it all at least. i tried many new things here. i do remember gf wasnt thrilled with her shrimp but i loved my filet

So you can take up two seats at Teppanyaki table and order for free from the kids menu? Would you be breaking rules/etiquette if you shared the, what I am sure are oversized, adult portions?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We just came off Escape yesterday and had Teppanyaki on the last night. We took up 4 seats with dh and myself, ds 7 and my dd in a high chair. Both kids ordered off the kids menu, which consisted of hot dogs and fries, pizza and fries and chicken noodle soup as well as a few others. When serving the appetisers my ds was offered everything that the adults were offered. My husband and I both ordered the beef but my ds had a bit of beef, chicken and seafood as well as having his kids menu!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums