Extensive Review - Liberty of the Seas (2/14 to 2/21)

decker12

[quote name='decker12']Hey everyone, thanks for the kind words about my review of the Liberty of the Seas.

As requested, [URL="http://**********/a/SHRPH"]here's a link[/URL] to the Cruise Compasses (not sure what happened to my Day 7, but it's pretty similar to Day 2 if I remember).

[URL="http://**********/a/bDBDk"]Here are some other pictures[/URL] I took of the ship's decks, the Animal Sanctuary, and the Iguana Farm. Note that the volleyball game in the pool was only for an hour or so on the last sea day, I did not see it any other time. The goal of this album is not to bore you with my vacation pics but instead give you some visuals to go with my review :)

Those are Imgur links, so you have to manually replace the *'s with the correct URL to see the albums. Not sure why they're being censored.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the time you took to review it is very helpful to those of us who are new to Royal or cruising in general.
I tried the links and neither worked can you try to repost the links?

Disregard I finally figured it out. thank you the pics are great and I can not wait for our cruise in 54 days!!

Thank you again this is a great help. Edited by twalker002

[quote name='twalker002']Thank you for the time you took to review it is very helpful to those of us who are new to Royal or cruising in general.
I tried the links and neither worked can you try to repost the links?[/quote]

There's some limitation to posting links on Cruise Critic that I can't get past. I put in the links properly and the forum replaced the site with ****, so that's why it's not working.

The fix is to copy and paste my link into a web browser, then manually backspace over the **** parts and put imgur(dot)com, and leave the rest. Since I can't post the link in this reply, or it'll just **** them out again, your final link will look like this:

imgur(dot)com/a/SHRPH

You have to remove the word (dot) and replace it with an actual period .

Kind of a pain in the ass, I guess this forum does that to prevent spam.

[quote name='decker12']There's some limitation to posting links on Cruise Critic that I can't get past. I put in the links properly and the forum replaced the site with ****, so that's why it's not working.

The fix is to copy and paste my link into a web browser, then manually backspace over the **** parts and put imgur(dot)com, and leave the rest. Since I can't post the link in this reply, or it'll just **** them out again, your final link will look like this:

imgur(dot)com/a/SHRPH

You have to remove the word (dot) and replace it with an actual period .

Kind of a pain in the ass, I guess this forum does that to prevent spam.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the typed version for the compasses.
So what's the typed version of the link for the pictures?

[quote name='DM_KidAtHeart']Thanks for the typed version for the compasses.
So what's the typed version of the link for the pictures?[/quote]

The link on Cruise Critic looks like this when it opens in a web browser:

[url]http://**********/a/bDBDk[/url]

Replace all those ***'s with imgur(dot)com and leave the rest as is.

[quote name='decker12']The link on Cruise Critic looks like this when it opens in a web browser:

[url]http://**********/a/bDBDk[/url]

Replace all those ***'s with imgur(dot)com and leave the rest as is.[/QUOTE]

Thanks was able to use that to type it in. When in the tapatalk cruise critic app, it doesn't open in a way where you can get to or change the link.

I was on the same cruise. This was my fourth cruise and our family had a fabulous week. I agree disembarkation was a mess and I also agree that a porter was well worth the money. I was surprised to read your review of the entertainment. The entertainment, for me, was top notch. With the exception of the last comedian on the last night, our group LOVED all the entertainment. I thought Sonic Eve, the group of three singers, was fabulous!! They were full of energy and I thought they were very talented. Maybe I'm easy to please, I don't know! But entertainment is very subjective and I would hate for people to read your review and think the entertainment on the Liberty is not worth going to. Because it was one of the highlights for me. I encourage people to go to the shows and decide for themselves!