Atlantis vs. Snorkel for Adults

avgsuperheroine

DH and I are going on RCL in October for a short getaway without the kids.

We love to snorkel, but we also like parks, rollercoasters etc. So we thought Atlantis might be fun for just the two of us.

The ship is docked the full day, and the trip is in October. There are four ships docked that day, but do you think the crowds are manageable since it will be the "off season"? What else is there to do? Are the number of fun rides/slides reasonable for the high price?

DH and I are going on RCL in October for a short getaway without the kids.

We love to snorkel, but we also like parks, rollercoasters etc. So we thought Atlantis might be fun for just the two of us.

The ship is docked the full day, and the trip is in October. There are four ships docked that day, but do you think the crowds are manageable since it will be the "off season"? What else is there to do? Are the number of fun rides/slides reasonable for the high price?

The Atlantis has so much to do, I like to think of it as a "Caribbean Magic Kingdom" we last visited during an off season and there were 4 ships in port. Lines were not long until about 3:00P.M and then it got busier. You could enjoy the waterpark during the morning, and then check out Blue Adventures inside the Aquaventure park to do a little snorkeling at the Atlantis. We booked with bahamasdaypass.com to save about $40 per person and was there about an hour before the cruise shuttles. My husband and I love the Atlantis and we cannot wait to go back.